Woven Paths Magnolia Metal X Console Table, Reclaimed Barnwood
- 46W x 12D x 30H in.
- High-grade engineered wood with laminate
- Lower shelf for storage or display
- Metal corner accents and X-shaped sides
- Rustic farmhouse style
- Ready to assemble with step-by-step instructions
Light and relaxed is how all your guests will feel upon encountering the Magnolia Metal X Reclaimed Barnwood Entry Table by Woven Paths in your hallway. You will also feel its calming effects when used in any room of the house, whether living room, kitchen or bedroom. This sofa table gives the opportunity to display your new house plants or other decorations while also providing a storage shelf out of the line of sight. A table like this can change how you organize your home no matter where it is placed. The metal X detailing on either side of the table and top corner brackets really bring a rustic feel to your already naturally characterized home.
Woven Paths Magnolia Metal X Console Table, Reclaimed Barnwood:
- Constructed of high-grade MDF and laminate with x-metal sides and corners
- Corner metal details create accents to the piece
- With an urban industrial and farmhouse design style
- As an entry table in your entryway for decorating
- With a lower shelf to store your things, for your extra pillows and blankets
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
- Dimensions: 30' H x 12' W x 46' L
- Material: Laminate, Metal, High Grade MDF
- Premium 65-grain laminate with TruLife™ patterns. Our durable laminates are pressure-applied to certified MDF for maximum consistency and value.
- Note about wood composite or engineered wood: Often referred to as 'MDF,' which stand for medium density fiberboard,' this type of wood composite is made of compressed wood fibers and has several benefits including affordability, consistency, and resistance to warping or rotting over time
proposition 65 reasons:This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause: cancer.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals or substances, including wood dust and phthalates, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products generates wood dust.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WMF46MXETRO|
|Material||Laminate, Wood Composite, Metal, Medium Density Fiberboard|
|Recommended Location||Living Room, Family Room|
|Assembled Product Weight||35 lbs|
|Is Assembly Required||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||46.00 x 12.00 x 30.00 Inches|