Renogy 40A 12V DC to DC On-Board Battery Charger
(You save )
- Multi-Chemistry Battery Types: AGM, Flooded, Gel, and Lithium
- Smart Protection Features: Over-voltage safety, Overheat protection, and Reverse polarity protection
- Battery Input and Output Isolation
The DCC12 Series battery chargers are the most effective way to charge your auxiliary or house batteries from the alternator/starter battery. Compatible with a multitude of alternator types, the DCC12 offers correct charging for AGM, Flooded, Gel, and even Lithium deep cycle batteries! Featuring a 3-stage battery charger and multiple electronic protections, owners can feel confident that their batteries are being charged optimally and automatically. For added safety to personnel, the DCC12 isolates the input from the output preventing incorrect voltage transmission. Easily install the compact yet sturdy DC1212 on RV’s, commercial vehicles, boats, yachts and many more applications!
- 1. Multi-Chemistry Battery Types: AGM, Flooded, Gel, and Lithium.
- 2. Smart Protection Features: Over-voltage safety, Overheat protection, and Reverse polarity protection.
- 3. Battery Input and Output Isolation.
- 4. 3-phase Charging: Bulk, Boost, and Float.
- 5. Compact, sturdy design, built tough for all conditions.
- 6. Increases run time of loads, such as fridges and lights.
- 7. Overcomes voltage drop caused by long cable runs.
- 8. Prolongs Battery Life.
- 9. 50% Current Limiting Toggle.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V
- Rated Charge Current: 40A
- Output: 500W
- Idle Power Consumption: <0.4A
- Input Voltage Range: 8V-16V
- Equalization Voltage: N/A
- Float Voltage: 13.2-13.8v
- Boost Voltage: 14.1-14.7v
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +50°C
|Assembled Product Weight||4.14 lb|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RNG-DCC1212-40|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.28 x 6.88 x 2.68 Inches|