Ozark Trail 10-Person Tunnel Tent, with Vestibule for Gear Storage
The Ozark Trail 10-Person Tunnel Tent with Vestibule is perfect for a large crew looking to get away from it all. This 156 sq. ft. tent easily fits 4 queen-size airbeds or 10 sleeping bags. An extra-large vestibule can be used to store gear, provide shade or as a hang-out area in inclement weather. 1200mm coatings and taped fly seams provide excellent weather protection. A room divider provides the privacy of 2 rooms or can be removed to create one large living space. Large mesh side walls and 3 windows maximize cross ventilation and the rain fly adjusts to meet your airflow and star-gazing needs. Multiple interior pockets keep the interior of the tent tidy. An E-port for easy electrical cord access and a media pocket provide a family viewing area. Two large doors at either end of the tent makes entering and exiting the tent easy while a mud mat at each door helps keep the tent clean. A roller duffle makes transport easy. The Ozark Trail 10-Person Tent is a comfortable and versatile alternative for all your family outdoor adventures.
Ozark Trail 10-Person Tunnel Tent with Multi-Position Fly
- Fits up to 4 queen size airbeds or 10 people in sleeping bags
- Large front vestibule can be used to store gear or as a hangout area in inclement weather
- Vestibule can be used as a shade area and provides a dry entry into the sleeping area
- Front and rear doors for easy entry and exit
- Mud mats at both doors helps keep tent floor clean
- E-port for convenient electrical cord access
- Movable hanging media pocket holds a tablet for group viewing
- Multi-positional roll-back fly conveniently provides extra ventilation and star-gazing opportunities
- Large mesh walls and a mesh roof provide excellent ventilation
- The windows of the tent and the vestibule zip up to provide extra privacy and protection from rain
- 1200mm coatings and taped fly seams for enhanced weather protection
- Removable room divider allows you to separate the tent into 2 rooms
- 3 interior lantern loops for convenience
- Contains hanging organizers for convenient storage of small, lightweight items
- Ten guy rope attachments provide excellent wind stability
- Roller duffle storage bag makes transport easy
- This tent is easy to assemble with a pin & ring frame attachment system
- Floor Dimensions: 21.25 ft. x 10.25 ft.
- Center Height: 78 in.
- Floor Area: 156 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Floor Area: 59.6 sq. ft.
- Expandable Roller Duffle measures 30 in. x 15 in. x 9.5 in.
- Carry Weight: 43 lbs.
- Sleeping Capacity: 10
- Body Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 1200mm waterproofing
- Fly Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 1200mm waterproofing
- Floor Fabric: Polyethylene
- Mesh Fabric: Polyester 68D
- Carry Bag Fabric: Poly Oxford 600D
- Frame Material: Fiberglass
- Seam Tape Location: Rain fly
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Rooms: 2
- Number of Doors: 3
- Number of Windows: 3
- Number of E-Ports: 1
- Number of Media Pockets: 1
- Number of 2-Section Pockets: 5
- Number of Lantern Loops: 3
- Number of Poles: 6
- Number of Guy Ropes: 10
- Number of Steel Stakes: 25
- Tent Set-Up System: Pin & Ring System
- Average Set-Up Time for 2 people: 25 minutes
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Assembly required. Instructions are sewn into the carry bag and can also be downloaded from the Manuals & Guides section below.
- For product questions or replacement parts, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-833-908-2025
- Model #: W2218
Color Coded Poles, Large vestibule, 2 rooms, Storage pockets, Sewn-in assembly instructions
Assembled Product Weight
Manufacturer Part Number